Reseller Partner Accounts
Classic FastSpring users now manage their Reseller Partners and Reseller Stores from the FastSpring App. Access your store and account with the new user interface at app.fastspring.com.
A Reseller Partner is an individual or organization that purchases products from you, the seller, with the intention of reselling them. Sellers can request FastSpring Support to add a reseller to their account. Then, sellers control which products to sell to their reseller.
After FastSpring adds a reseller partner store to your account, you can:
- Manage reseller partner relationships and the sign-up process.
- Impose a credit limit, which enables immediate delivery to the reseller prior to their payment. This eliminates the approval process required for purchase orders and the waiting period for the reseller.
- Provide tracking and reporting to individual resellers.
- Adjust product pricing for individual resellers.
After FastSpring approves your reseller, they can:
- Independently manage orders, assigned licenses and unassigned licenses.
- Access products immediately if a credit limit is in place.
- Minimize data entry when placing orders, as most of their information is on file.
- Grant additional users access to the partner account.