Group 2 or more single-purchase products together to offer a bundle deal to your customers. The customer will receive fulfillments of all included products, however they will only pay one total price at checkout.
If you include a subscription in your bundle, FastSpring will not rebill customers for it. To offer bundles with rebills, see Subscription Add-Ons.
Create a Bundle
- Navigate to Products > Bundles. At the top, right corner, click Create Bundle.
- In the Product title displayed to the customer field, enter a customer-facing bundle name. Click the language drop-down to enter the title in additional languages.
- In the Product Path field, enter a product ID. FastSpring will apply the ID to the URL and internal referencing. This is not editable after you create the bundle.
- In the Price field, enter the price of the bundle. This is the total price (excluding taxes) that customers will pay for all included products.
- Below Products in the Bundle, type the name of a product you would like to include. Repeat this step for each product.
- Click Create.