Managing Your Products
FastSpring supports 3 types of products: products, bundles, and subscriptions. All products must have digital fulfillments, and abide by our terms and conditions.
- Products: Individual software or service for which customers pay a single, flat price.
- Bundle: A collection of products that customers can purchase with a combined, flat price.
- Subscription: A product or service that customers pay for access to on a recurring basis.
For each product, bundle, and subscription, you create a new record in FastSpring containing the following information:
- Price & billing
- Path (or internal ID)
- Associated products (bundles only)
FastSpring uses this information to create a new record, and identify it internally. After you create the product record, edit it to configure discounts, fulfillments, and additional customizations.
- Adult or other inappropriate material
- Pharma Sales
- 3rd Party Processing
Any account determined to be associated with any form of illegal activity, in addition to being frozen, will be reported to the appropriate authorities. Thank you for complying with our policy.
To manage how your products display in the shopping cart, navigate to Storefronts > Settings. You do not need to manage multiple copies of a single product to display it in various ways. Here, you can control:
- Size of the product image on the Homepage
- Color of the product’s link
- Size of the font used for the product’s link
- Placement of the product’s cross-sell offering
Search for Products
Use the Filter field at the top, right corner of the Products page to search for products, or apply the following filters:
- Display: Alphabetically organize product display names.
- Price: Sort products by their price.
- Created: Sort products by their creation date.
To reverse orders in which items are displayed, select the arrows to the left of each category name.
Delete a Product
- From the Products menu, select the product you want to delete.
- On the product detail page, click the Options drop-down menu at the top right and select Delete.
- Select Ok to confirm.