Table of Contents
Update Your Accounts
Each Interactive Quote Member and Admin has 2 accounts: the Personal account and the Company account. Each Member can edit their personal account, and Admins can edit company accounts.
Personal Account Settings:
- At the top, right corner of the Interactive Quotes site, click the person icon. Select Account Settings.
- In the Account Settings page, customize your personal information. Prospects will see your Account Image and Name on your quotes. Personal information includes:
- Account Image
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Thank you message
- Click Save.
Company Account Settings
Company Account Settings apply by default to all of the team members’ quotes. This includes company information, such as a URL and logo, as well as color settings, currencies, and terms of service.
Team members can adjust the currencies, terms of service, and color settings on individual quotes. Admin can edit the company information at any time.
- From the left menu of the Interactive Quotes site, select Settings > Company.
- In the Branding section, add a company logo, name, website. These will appear on your team’s quotes.
- If you have upgraded your account, you can customize the URL domain.
- We recommend zooming in on the logo so that it appears larger on your quotes.
- In the Quote Defaults section, add the default color settings, currencies, and terms of service for your quote. All team members can change these on individual quotes.
- In the Company Address section, add your company’s address. FastSpring will apply this to your team’s quotes.
- Save your changes.
Clients and Contacts
In the Clients page, you can access contact information of each client and contact you and your sales team have collaborated with. If you use a HubSput or Salesforce integration, FastSpring will import those contacts.
Salesforce and Hubspot contacts must be edited within Salesforce or Hubspot.
Add a Client
If you do not have any company information saved, you can add a new client to your contacts.
- In the Clients page, click Create New. A popup appears.
- Fill out the new client’s Company, First Name, Last Name, and Email. The other fields are optional.
- Click Add Another Contact and repeat Step 2 as necessary.
- After you have added all contacts for this Client (the company), click Create.
Add a New Contact
If there is already a contact from the company, you cannot add a new client. Instead, edit the existing Client to include new contact information.
- Navigate to Manage > Clients. Click the Client you would like to update.
- In the popup, click + Add another contact. The Create New Contact dialog appears.
- Fill out the contact’s First Name, Last Name, and Email. The Phone Number field is optional.
- Click Create.
You can also add new contacts when you configure a quote. See Create an Interactive Quote for more information.
Update Your Billing Information
You can add or update billing information at any time. FastSpring saves this in an encrypted format and applies it to your next billing.
- In the Interactive Quotes site, navigate to Settings > Billing.
- Click Add Card to input your credit card information.
- Save your changes.