You can display a drift chatbot directly on your Interactive Quotes. Prospects may use Drift for the following:
- Ask questions to a live representative.
- Have a scripted conversation when representatives are unavailable.
- Schedule appointments.
You can also use the Drift chatbot to generate leads when prospects are not ready to call you.
Drift will not be visible on screens narrower than 960px.
Enable the Drift Chatbot for your Quotes
- Create an account on Drift.
- Customize the appearance of your Drift Chatbot. If this is your first time creating a Drift, skip the verification step by pasting an invalid URL.
- Click Verify > Continue to Dashboard.
- From the Drift Dashboard, click Settings > App Settings > Drift Widget.
- In the Interactive Quotes site, navigate to Settings > Integrations. On the Drift tile, click Connect.
- Paste the App ID in the field.
After you install Drift in your Interactive Quotes, you can access recorded data from app.drift.com.